Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ten Things My Friends Have Taught Me

Below is a list of ten things that my friends have taught me.

 
1. Red wine (especially Merlot) is superior to white wine.
2. Dinner should always end with desert
3.School friends don't have to disappear over the summer
4.Passports need to have stamps in them
5.Drag Bingo is the BEST way to spend a Monday evening
6.I'm never alone (in a good way)
7. I don't have to hide my weird, crazy, nerdy, neurotic side
8. Even my wildest dreams aren't impossible
9. You should take as many study breaks as possible
10. A few close friends is better than dozens of fair weather friends

1 comment:

  1. I have a confession to make...I am not all that fond of Drag Bingo.....

    Too many other things I want to say....I gotta get over the never alone thing....

    ReplyDelete