Sunday, November 13, 2011

Destination List

If I had endless resources and the right travel companion and a year to travel here's a list of the places I'd go and the things I'd do

1. Ireland--aimlessly drive through the entire country, picking up all the sights and culture each county could offer me
2. London--since it's my favorite city in the entire world I'd have to at least stop here to ride the London Eye, walk down the Thames River, and catch a West End show
3. Mont St. Michel, France--tour the town, take a bunch of pictures
4. Salzburg, Austria--take a "Sound of Music" tour (this technically doesn't exist, but with endless resources I'd hire the cast to show me where they filmed and maybe sing a couple songs)
5. Rome, Italy--toss a coin in the Trevi fountain, gain 50 pounds from the food and then walk it off by climbing the Spanish steps
6. Greece--swim in the water off the coast of Greece
7. Germany-visit Neuschwanstein Castle
8. Moscow-take picture in front of St. Basil's Cathedral (always loved how it looks)
9. New Zealand--take the Lord of the Rings tour because I'm a nerd
10. Hawaii-Relax on the beach, take a nature walk, and tour the memorial at Pearl Harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment