Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shoes

I have another confession for this week: I love shoes. I am that stereotypical girl who owns dozens of pairs of shoes. I try to remain organized, I have a hanging shoe rack on my closet door, and three containers of shoes under my bed. My boots, which I can't fit in either place, are piled in the back of my closet and I have pairs of shoes that I wear regularly laying by my desk. Of my shoes, I love high heels. The lowest heel I own is 2 1/2 inches but most of my heels range in the 3-4 inch range (this annoys my mom b/c even barefoot I tower over her). I love my high heels, there are times I crave wearing them and will wear a pair around my house. Recently, I discovered Nine West and have bought four pairs of their shoes. My present for becoming a licensed attorney was a pair of peep toe Nine West shoes covered in lace. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment