Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Love for Bad Movies

Ok, I have a confession to make...I love bad, cheesy, C-rated movies. On the top of my list is Leap Year, starring Amy Adams and Matthew Goode. The movie is everything a C-rated romantic comedy is supposed to be, cheesy, predictable, and cliche. But I can't help but love it. Perhaps my love for the movie comes from the fact that I would watch Amy Adams read the phonebook. Or it could be that Matthew Goode is incredibly sexy with his blue eyes and Irish brogue. But I think the main reason for my love of the movie is the setting. 95% of the movie takes place in Ireland. The breathtaking scenes of greenery, mountains, and crumbling castles are even more gorgeous than the two stars. I watch the movie and wish that I could take a road trip through Ireland. I can't be the only one who loves C-rated movies, please share your favorite "bad movie".

No comments:

Post a Comment