Saturday, November 26, 2011

Indiana Jones

This afternoon I decided to waste a couple hours watching part of an Indiana Jones marathon on tv. While I watched I thought of the millions of things I should be doing including cleaning and doing laundry (the hamper is overflowing). But on rainy Saturday afternoons watching tv is just more enticing. I haven't seen Indiana Jones in a while and I've never seen the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Ark, just my luck I always start watching in the middle. Something that struck me while watching was the type of hero Indiana Jones is. In one scene he is fighting with a henchman. When the tables turn and the henchman is about to be killed Indiana tries to help him. It's something to be said about the PG, PG-13 heroes,  they can turn the other cheek and try to save someone who seconds earlier tried to kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment