Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Books that Changed my Life

Here are five books which changed my life

1. Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen--this is one of my favorite books, absolutely love it. If I were to ever have a daughter I'd name her Jane Elizabeth after the Bennet sisters.
2. Murder of Roger Ackroyd, Agatha Christie--most surprising ending I've ever read in a mystery series.
3. To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee--read it in grade school, first time I ever liked a book someone told me to read
4. Little Women, Louisa May Alcott--favorite book from childhood. I hated that Beth died, but loved the Jo's strong character
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, J.K. Rowling--the book that introduced me to the series. For ten years I craved each new book.

1 comment:

  1. Never read Little Women but I love the rest of them. You should read Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman, another amazing book that changed my life.

    ReplyDelete