Thursday, March 23, 2017

Lists

I am forever creating lists of things to do. Were you to look on my desk at work, or my purse you'd find different scraps of paper with long lists of things to do. Lists litter the couch, bedside tables, kitchen tables, countertops at home. The head of my department came into my office yesterday and it was only after he left I noticed I had two lists I had written days ago visible on my desk. I hope he didn't notice, not that I have anything to hide, but I can only imagine what he'd think that I had to write down: "make dinner, walk the dog, exercise, and shower" in a list. I probably sound insane, but when you take on as much as I do, lists are the only way I know to remember and to get a sense of accomplishment. I love the feeling of scratching an item off my list. Currently my list of things to do is long and overwhleming, but I keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment