Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Checking In

I am truly blessed to be surrounded by an amazing support system. Between my family, David's family, and my friends I know I have many people cheering me on. A few weeks ago I received a text message from one of my uncles. It was a simple message: "you still got me in your corner." 2017 has started out more hectic than I had planned and there have been more setbacks than I anticipated. But it is always nice to have someone say they are in your corner.
"Life moves really fast." And yes, Ferris Bueller was right that you should take a moment to stop and look around. But you should also take a moment to tell someone that you're there for them. You never know the type of day they are having, a simple message just to say I'm in your corner and I love you may make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment