Thursday, January 19, 2017

Final editing of My Not So Normal Life 1

It is 7:05 a.m. I am exhausted. For the last few days I don't feel like I have stopped moving. Adding into my schedule of work, exercise, and enough sleep to get by I have been going over My Not So Normal Life: Spy Recruit over the phone with my editor. Finding time isn't easy when you consider I only have evenings. And the fact that I am getting over a bad cold doesn't help matters either.
Some may ask if this is worth it. They might encourage me to quit. Take my evenings and just relax and watch tv. That's not an option. Writing is a part of me. And I want to share who I am with the world. I could slap some words together and publish (something I did in my youth) but that'd be a disservice to my writing. No one can write something perfextly on the first try. Through revisions to story becomes better. I have worked on My Not So Normal Life for half of my life. I'll gladly give up my precious free time to work on making my book the best it could possibly be.
If only I could take naps at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment