Monday, December 12, 2011

Reminder I'm getting old

There are many time I forget that I'm in my mid-twenties and not a teenager. Sometimes I forget because I still live with my parents, sometimes I forget because I still have to borrow a car from my parents, and sometimes I forget because of my love of young adult books. Regardless of the reason, there are many times I am reminded of my real age. I was reminded of this when I started looking for full-time jobs and apartments. I'm continuously reminded of how I'm getting old every time a friend of from high school or grade school gets married, buys a house, or has a baby. Each of these announcements reminds me that I'm not 13 anymore. Luckily, I'm still young enough that being reminded of my actual age excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment