Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Tradition

One of the best Christmas traditions I have is my holiday get together with my friends. Since we don't have money to spend on gifts for each other my friends and I decided that around every Christmas we would spend time going out and doing something. Last year we saw the play Spamalot, the year before we saw the play Animal Crackers. This year, we decided to go ice skating. It was my friend Meg's first time ice skating (she did awesome, total pro). I haven't skated in 15 years so it felt weird being out on the ice. Seeing some of the other adults on the ice made me want to continue ice skating just to keep up with practice. After skating we went out for dinner (best part we found a place where my friend Katie could have non-chicken, chicken fingers). Best part of our Christmas tradition is spending time with some of my best friends but also that I get to experience some things I wouldn't do anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment