Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Failed Surprise

A couple weeks ago I decided to get the sequel to My Not So Normal Life ready for publication. One of the perks of being self-published is that I'm the one who decides when to publish. Since money will be tight this year and because I have tons of free time, I decided that I would surprise my family with My Not So Normal Life 2 this Christmas. I know that my cousin and brother would be excited to get it since they've been eagerly waiting the sequel for a while now. I tried to keep it a secret, but you can only spend so much time in front of your computer before people want to know what you're doing. Last night I let it slip to my brother that I was revising the book and getting it ready for publication. It was nice to see him freeze with excitement, his eyes bugging out. Now I hope that I can keep to my deadline and that he won't be disappointed when he finally reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment