Thursday, January 5, 2017

Three Years Ago Today

Three years ago I went on my first date with David. It was a very low key affair, a dinner and movie double date at my best friend's house. 2014 had been gearing up to be a bad year. I was in a crappy job that gave me little time to write and left me continuously exhausted. I had lost my grandmother (my childhood hero) a month earlier and my last remaining grandparent, my grandpa was in Intensive Care taking it one day at a time. I worried that I would have to cancel my date with David since my grandpa had been in such poor health.

Luckily, I didn't have to cancel and I don't think my date with David could have gone better. I am so glad that David and I were brought together. I cannot imagine my life without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment