Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I have never been one for New Year's Resolutions, however I decided that this year I would try them out.
1. Lose weight (ideally I would like to lose 10-20 pounds, however I'm more interested in feeling healthy which would include eating healthy and exercising)
2. Balance my work life and personal life (Something I didn't do well when I was in law school)
3. Clean my room (just have to do it once this year)
4. Finish the books I started (editing and writing)
5. Decrease tv viewing (I have to do this in order to finish the rest of the stuff on my list)

1 comment:

  1. I, like you, don't normally do them. I called them goals this year, because I want them to remain flexible and be kind to myself if I don't accompish them. I like how you kept yours small and managable as well. I think you are setting yourself up for success!

    ReplyDelete